Our mission at Cayman Water is to reliably and efficiently produce and supply high quality, drinkable water to our customers in the Cayman Islands.
At Cayman Water we aspire to:
- Provide our customers and their communities with high quality water and world class customer services in a sociably and environmentally responsible manner;
- Be a top employer by providing our employees with a safe, supportive and caring place to work in which personal and professional growth is fostered;
- Maintain excellent customer service processes, and;
- Become a top of the world benchmark with regards to minimizing water losses.
- Provide complete and competitive potable water solutions for the Cayman Islands;
- Provide the lowest life cycle cost of water treatment solutions to our Cayman customers;
- Maintain our long term relationships in Cayman;
- Design, build and operate highly efficient plants;
- Leverage the experience of our operations, engineering and management teams to best serve the Cayman community.
Cayman Water operates seawater reverse osmosis (SWRO) desalination plants and water distribution systems in the Cayman Islands.
The Company was established in 1973 as a private water utility in Grand Cayman, the largest island in the Cayman Islands group, and obtained its first public utility license in the Cayman Islands in 1979.
To learn more about our history, click here.