© 2021 · Cayman Water
In light of the revised Regulations regarding Suppression Level 3, Cayman Water Company has reopened its Retail Customer Service offices at Regatta Office Park, Windward 3, 4th Floor to the public. We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our customers and staff, and the following safety procedures will be in place:
1. A maximum of 2 customers will be allowed to be in the office at any time;
2. Customers waiting for their turn to enter the office will be required to maintain at least 6 ft distance from any other persons. Signs will be in place on the ground floor to guarantee the 6 ft distance;
3. All visiting customers must wear a face mask while in the building;
We have multiple bill payment avenues open which include:
1. Paying through online banking
2. Paying online using My Account portal – https://myaccount.caymanwater.com
3. Paying by telephone by dialing 945-4277
4. Cheque payments are accepted in our drop box located outside the Customer Service door.
5. Payment in cash at the Bank
We encourage our customers to use these various avenues to make payment as far as possible so as to reduce the number of persons visiting the office at any time. On a case by case basis, we are currently offering payment plans for customers who are struggling with severe financial difficulties. Please speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives for further information.
As an essential service, Cayman Water is committed to provide you with a safe and reliable source of water through this crisis. We appreciate your patience during this time as we make the necessary adjustments to put everyone’s safety first.
What is 8 + 2?